Steps to your new garden.
Green Shoots Garden Design offer a landscape and garden design service to suit your individual needs, we can plan every last detail from planting to technical details or provide a rough layout, the choice is yours. However a full garden design will give you the peace of mind that everything has been discussed, considered and planned before any work commences. You know how the garden will look, what materials,features and plants are used where and how much the garden will cost.
A typical design process is outlined below:
- Consultation - meeting at your garden to discuss your requirements, find out about your preferences, offer suggestions.
- Survey - Measure the site including all existing structures, levels, features, plants, aspect and survey the soil. Photograph the site and transfer data to a CAD file.
- Concept - Compile mood board illustrating ideas, materials, plants and inspirations, rendered plan indicating use of landspace and showing material options.
- Master plan - Scaled rendered garden designs showing the agreed layout of your garden with detailed notes on all aspects of the design. Rendered 3D views to help you visualise the completed garden.
- Planting plan - Detailed planting design illustrating specific numbers, sizes and position of plants.
- Technical drawings - Construction drawings on specific built elements in the design such as water features, retaining walls, outdoor fires, timber structures etc.
- Project management - Budgeting, tendering, on site supervision.